Monday, January 21, 2013

Tennis Bro on Youtube, Question Mark

Whats up bros?

Loving the steady influx of new readers coming mostly from Australia. I hope all of you are Foster's drunk watching the Aussie Open.

SIDE NOTE: I was just kidding, I know none of you actually drink that stuff.

8 bros and 8 sisters left standing in Melbourne right now; the dozens of you that read my write up on 10 dudes who will rise this year, you're all welcome for the early Jeremy Chardy exposure.

So a buddy of mine has started his own Youtube channel. So far it has mostly been about his hatred for Alaska, and his musings about our fantasy football league; he is coincidentally champion.

Recently he released a "happy birthday" video aimed at me. It is during my watching of this video that I a. laughed until my stomach hurt and b. became enlightened about an apparent squinting problem I have.

I am putting the link below to the video. Watch it for some laughs and subscribe for more outrageous inside jokes that you're probably not on the inside of.

SIDE NOTE: I am in the process of potentially beginning a Tennis Bro Youtube channel complete with ATP World Tour-type of vlogs as well as stuff it is important the world knows about.

Enjoy the video and follow me on twitter @thetennisbro or find me on Facebook to discuss all badass matters.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBYXVZ2I2IU

Gin Gin

Billy Stein ~ The Tennis Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment